This page was last edited on 12/06/2020.
8810 Lichtervelde, Belgium
Tel. +32(0)51 72 24 46
Personal data processed by Astratec
Astratec processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the type of data processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
Astratec processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services
- Astratec analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automatic decision making
Astratec does not make decisions based on automated decision-making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without involving people.
Retention period of personal data
Astratec does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Information provided via contact forms: this information is kept for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for internal accountability of our services and makes it possible to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected anonymously and stored for the life of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is stored indefinitely, because it is used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
Sharing data with third parties
Astratec only shares your personal data with Google Analytics. We enter into a processing agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Astratec.
- You are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. * To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- Astratec would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/
How do we protect your data?
Astratec takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the content of this policy changes, the additional information will be published here.
Disclaimer for Astratec
Astratec, located at Industrielaan 19, 8810 Lichtervelde, Belgium, is not responsible for actions taken by the user of this website based on his information, as explained in this Disclaimer.
All information on this website – https://www.astratec.eu/ – has been published in good faith and is for informational purposes only. Astratec does not offer absolute guarantees with regard to the completeness, reliability and accuracy of the data stated on its website. Any action you take as a visitor based on the information on this website is considered an action at your own risk. Prices and products on the Astratec website may differ from reality. Astratec cannot be held responsible for possible losses and / or damage in connection with the use of our website.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights on the website, information, applications of an interactive nature, photos, … belong to Astratec and are protected by copyright. Copying part or all of this site in any form and in any way according to form or content without the express written permission of Astratec will be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
Links to external websites
You can visit other websites through our website by following hyperlinks to external websites. Although Astratec strives to provide its website with quality links only, we have no control over the (nature of the) content of these websites. Links to external websites cannot be considered a recommendation for the content of these websites. The owner (s) and / or content of these websites may change unannounced before Astratec has the opportunity to remove the relevant (bad) link.
Please note that once you leave the Astratec website, other websites have their own privacy policies and terms. Astratec has no control over this. It is recommended that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such sites before entering into an agreement or making any information available.
By using our website, you indicate that you have read and accepted this disclaimer.